Saturday 1 October 2016

Warm Holiday Wishes

Hello crafty friends,
   I wanted to keep making cards with my new Warm Holiday Wishes stamp set from CTMH so I looked to some blog challenges for inspiration.... here is the card I came up with...
I wanted to use emboss resist which is my favourite stamping technique that Between the folds challenge is featuring. I also used the sketch from52 Christmas Card Throwdown as I would love to be apart of their design team! And to Christmas Cards all year round for their monochromatic challenge.
I am not sure if it needs something else???
Michelle

7 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, this is a lovely card, I really like the shades of colour, thanks very much for sharing, Jasann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty blended background and I do like the emboss resist. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice and I love the colors you used :)
    Thank you so much for playing at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really unusual but pretty, I don't think it needs anything else. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the background. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Michelle! I love that sled and ski pole set, mine shipped today and I can not wait to play with it, I love what you have done with it.

    Thanks for playing along with Between the Folds (BTF)!

    Brandi R
    DT member BTF
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, Michelle! Lovely colors, great blending, and I love how that stamp set stands out using white embossing powder! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Between The Folds challenges.

    ReplyDelete