Monday 24 October 2016

30 Christmas Cards!

Hello Crafty Friends,
   I had this old kit given to me and I like the traditional Christmas Colours and the sparkle paper so I went to town making cards.....30 So far and I have more paper but I'm getting tired of it... does that ever happen to you? Here are some pictures...



 This card was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches...


I will also enter these cards at Christmas Card Challenges as there challenge is anything goes right now. Hope you like them and get inspired.
Michelle Hughes

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for your 30 cards! They are all lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges and good luck!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. thirty cards! WOW! They look fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete