Friday 15 July 2016

Christmas cards

Hello Crafty Friends,
     I was away at camp the first week in july and was able to make a few cards. I made 4 cards and they match some challenges. I used some old ctmh paper. This card is my favourite of the bunch.

Notice the jingle bell on the side?? I just love the bling!!It also meets the challenge over at crafty card makers  Here  This is my first time entering their challenge :)

 I am entering my snowman card into the challenge over at http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.ca/ which is to make a snowman card                                                                             
This next card was a pintrest inspired and meets the colour challenge over at color my heart to use shades of brown....I used mostly desert sand...and wee bit of red :)
And the forth card is also a favourite of mine, those cute polar bears are still available HERE on my close to my heart web site under shop and stamp sets.

I hope you find inspiration like I do looking at others cards. I am also entering my cards in the




11 comments:

  1. All your cards all lovely. I still have a few pieces of that paper somewhere too. Thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges, Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set of cards! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our "Bling it up" challenge. Happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great timing to get some of your Christmas cards done...they are all very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at ColorMyHeart Color Dare, Friday look for our new color combination (all and only).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card. Love the Christmas bling. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards. The one for the color dare is pretty and sweet. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of Christmas cards! Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! Especially love the Father Christmas image.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Christmas cards in July!!! Thank you for sharing at the Color My Heart Color Dare. I love the touch of red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Love how you used the doilie in the background. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, I love Christmas in July! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love that Santa....so detailed, wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete