Sunday 3 July 2016

AHSC # 167

Hello Crafty Friends!
   I am posting a wee bit early because I am leaving for camp in 30min! So without further ramble here is the sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

and here is the card I made. I had to make a wedding shower card so I pulled out la Vie En Rose from CTMH and I thought the bottom of the sketch reminded me of the curtain fold Ive seen and been meaning to try....so here is my first attempt


I think its pretty cute... I just winged the folding but there are some youtube videos to help you if you wanted to try this technique.
Cheers!
Michelle Hughes

4 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! Love those ruffles and LOVE how you used the sketch! Awesome! And thanks for stopping by my place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yes well so much inspiration!! :)

      Delete
    2. Love the folds! I have never tried that, but plan to check out You Tube for some guidance.

      Delete
  2. OHMY-- this is gorgeous and the paper pack you used is perfection! Great card!!!!~Ali

    ReplyDelete