Thursday 19 September 2013

Geust Designer for Color Dare Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends!
    I am SO honoured to be the guest designer this week for Color My Heart blog this week :)
The colours were Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta, and Olive! I also wanted to try the direct to paper technique so I have come up with four cards..... This first one is my favourite...I hope it was ok to add Coco colour too?
 This one I liked too, just a bit more masculine and simple, but I liked the wood grain look. I just dragged the ink onto the cardstock...very simple yet dramatic.
 This one was my first attempt. I was trying not to use any additional colours.
 This one I was trying not to use as much white space, but then I stamped the flower in the 3 colours and it didn't show well so I over stamped with coco... its my least fav. but I figured I would post it so maybe others wouldn't be intimidated and see how the steps to a card you really love sometimes takes a bit :)
 
So what do you think? I hope I have done a good job as a guest designer and I hope you are inspired to make your own cards :) 
Michelle 

1 comment: