Monday 16 September 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch # 21

Good Monday Morning!
    I know for some Mondays are not good because it means back to work...for me being a shift worker I get as many Mondays off as I do Saturdays and I find once the kids are gone I get so much done!! Such as posting to my blog :) This is the Atlantic Hearts sketch for this week
And here is my card.......the first time I have played with the new Frosted paper pack.
 
So what do you think?
Hope you get some inspiration and get to craft today!
Michelle
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! LOVE that big thick ribbon as the vertical element, and the sentiment stamped directly on the patterned paper looks great. Lovely, glittery snow-flakes, too. I am just not thinking of winter QUITE yet...but your card is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver ribbon added to the card, and the colours all pull together to create a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete