Hello Crafty Friends,
I know I must be getting older because time if flying by! We are already in September and at Atlantic Hearts Sketch #699! I didnt know if I should make a Christmas or Thanksgiving card!
I chose Christmas since I still send out a lot more Christmas cards than Thanksgiving cards. Here is what I came up with.
And here is the sketch, I realized the red strip is suppose to be not the whole distance...oops.
I used retired stamps, papers and my copic markers to colour the image. I just moved from craft room down to the dinning room because my daughter and granddaughter moved in and I have a lot of stuff. Its very hard to justify buying more new stuff with so much paper and so many stamp sets.I hope you get to craft today.
Please share if you use this sketch.
Until we craft again.
Michelle Hughes
No comments:
Post a Comment