Tuesday 10 October 2017

Blue Atlantic Hearts Sketch

Hello Crafty Friends,
   I was looking for inspiration for my card this morning so I combined the Sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. with the Colour challenge at colour my Heart and here is my card....
I used crystal blue but its hard to tell in the photo; and CTMH's paper silver and gold. the snowflake die is retired as well as the sentiment. I also used the new buffalo plaid embossing folder.
here is the sketch...
And here is the colour challenge colours...                                                                                         
Thank you for checking out my blog. Hope to see you again soon!                                                         
Michelle Hughes

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering your CAS and pretty card to our Color Dare Challenge this week combined with the AHSC sketch. However, our color challenge is an (All and Only) combination and unfortunately you have also added other colors in your entry which will disqualify your card for Color Dare only (according to our rules). I am a DT member for both Color Dare and AHSC and have enjoyed your cards many times, and before becoming a DT member I used to combine these challenges, along with Heart2Heart Challenges, because it gave me color, sketch and theme all in one. Hope I have not offended you, but really would love to see you combine these challenges again; but to qualify you must use the Color Dare's All and Only colors. Please join us again for future color challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sue, Im not offended. But I didn't add colours. Only crystal blue, white and black but I didn't add the other blues so that probably disqualifies me anyway. :) it was still inspiration for my card so I'll give credit :)

      Delete
  2. Michelle, this is a very pretty winter card! I like how you used the Buffalo Plaid embossing folder to add texture to the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at the Color My Heart Color Dare...I hope you'll come back and play again! I really like your clean and simple card.

    ReplyDelete