Tuesday 11 April 2017

Sketch #207

Hello Crafty Friends,
   This week for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge I really wanted to think out side the box. Here is the sketch we are challenged to use...

I love the flowers but I need more boy cards, so I thought

oh the flowers could be stars and I carried on from there. Here is my card.....
I also used ink blot and the Artbooking cartride for the All star sentiment which I cut out from black glitter paper. What do you think? What will you do with this sketch?
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Nice out-of-the-box interpretation of the sketch...very creative. And I guess you do like the paint blots too...one of my favorites because my comfort zone for splattering is not good, I'm always afraid I'll ruin a card I just spent so much time on.

    ReplyDelete