Friday 10 March 2017

Dreamin Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends,
   Welcome to this months Team Brea-er's monthly blog hop. This month we will be focusing on the Dreamin paper pack! its colours are so vibrant and fun! This is a circular hop so just keep going and you can see all the awesome projects my sister consultants have created!
    If you have come from Darcel's Blog then you are in the right place!
I made cards so far with this paper pack. They are easier for me and I love the instant gratification. Here are my cards The bugs are from a retired set I had, trying to use my stash....


I love how bright this paper pack is, and how the cards can be for so many different occasions!           
What will you make with this paper pack?
Now Hop on over to Heathers Blog for more inspiration!
If you have any questions or comments please leave a message!
Michelle Hughes

4 comments:

  1. Love these cards - they show just how versatile this paper pack can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection of Cards! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again Michelle, beautiful work. I always enjoy your take on cards!!

    ReplyDelete