Monday 12 September 2016

Atlantic Sketch #177

Hello Crafty Friends,
     This weeks sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has so much potential. I just love this months stamp of the month from Close to my Heart so I had to
use it. First off here is the sketch...
And next here is my take on the sketch...

I cut the leaves out with the cricut then sponged with some champagne ink. The sentiment was stamped with that colour too. A little too light in hindsight. Here are some other cards I made with the stamp set.

I am loving these cards. I hope you get to play along with the sketch and are inspired by my cards.
Have a great day.
Michelle Hughes

1 comment:

  1. Great cards, Michelle! Yes, you've inspired me and these beauties are pinned for later inspiration too.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete