Monday 11 November 2013

Lots of Crafting :)

Hello crafty friends!
   This weekend was my annual fall scrapbook retreat and It was soooo great to get away and focus on getting some projects done! First this is my card for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #29  here is the sketch

and for my card I used the sparkle and shine paper and the base and bling floral accents.
 
I also got some layouts done  as well as the cards for my Christmas card workshop next weekend. Check back tomorrow for them :)
Hope you get to join us today
Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Oooh! The bling makes an EXCELLENT accent on yr card! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bling is my absolute favourite. I will be hoarding it for a long time after it goes unavailable for sure. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic use of the metal bling! I love it, and like Darla will be hoarding it.

    ReplyDelete