Thursday 6 June 2013

Love the card sketch blogs :)

Hello crafty friends :)
    I was hoping to get a lot of cards done this week but so far only two. This first card is for http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/ sketch number 6 :) I used the stamp set love life and colour are from the tommy paper pack of honey, cranberry and outdoor denim. I love the strong statement these colours make!
and my next card is for mojo monday #296 you can see it here http://mojomonday.blogspot.ca/ Again I use the tommy paper pack and also the complements linen stickers. It went together really fast!
So what do you think?
Hope you get to make something this week!
Michelle

9 comments:

  1. Love both cards, but I especially love the card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. The swirls turned out amazing and it just comes together well. Thank you for playing along with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so sweet, luv the swirls and stars...stop by my blog and enter my giveaway here...
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/06/mojo-mondaymojo296-hello.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the gorgeous swirls and stars. Thanks for playing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both, but like Michelle, I especially love the stars!! Great job, and thanks for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on both of them! I especially adore those patriotic swirls on the first one! I have a NEW Challenge blog launching on Thursday, June 13, I hope you'll join us (we're kicking off with a Summertime theme). http://arandomthursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the swirls on your first card. They're both great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the 1st card. The color, the way you popped the stars and the tiny rhinestones it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job!!!! Love the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Pretty cards! My fav is the first one with the swirls. The Tommy colors are perfect for this! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete