Monday 31 July 2017

New Annual CTMH idea book

Hello Crafty Friends,
   I received my new idea books today and took some pictures of some of the products I'm excited for! First we have all new Neutral colours... I haven't played yet but looks exciting....

There is also a new make it from your heart layout pattern book....sooo excited for this as I use my others every time I do a layout.
 We also have a NEW Circuit cartridge!! EEK!!! amazing for travel enthusiasts (aren't we all??)



And of course some really cute stamps.... I haven't bought everything, well budget :)
Cant wait to get at theses. If your in my area ill be having a launch party on Aug. 30th. But items are available with your consultant or my web site HERE starting tomorrow. Or if you would like to host a party to earn some items free lets talk :)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment