Tuesday 8 November 2016

Atlantic Sketch #185 meets blues

Hello Crafty Friends,
   This weeks sketch at Atlantic Hearts Challenge is very versatile. My card came together supper quick! Here is the sketch...

I pulled out my woodland wishes stamp set and die's and cut the snowflake and banner and just inked them in glacier ink and pacifica using the rock and roll technique, dry embossed the background, some ribbon from my stash and there you go!
My card also meets the criteria at Heart 2 Heart challenge blog to make a Christmas card without using red or green :)
Hope you will join me in these challenges
Michelle Hughes


5 comments:

  1. CAS and love the embossed background and the snowflakes you popped up...very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and the use of twine on this card! Thanks for sharing your non traditional Christmas project with us stHesrt2Heart this week!

    Paige - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card. I love the colour combination and bling!! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at H2H Blog! ~ DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity and elegance of this card! Thanks for participating in this Heart 2 Heart challenge!

    ReplyDelete