Monday 10 October 2016

Happy Thanksgiving AHSC #181

Hello Crafty Friends,
   And Happy Thanksgiving! we had a wonderful weekend and I still managed to make a quick card for this weeks sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! I have my swan lake paper pack out and I wanted to use this cute stamp set woodland critters soooo here is my card

And this is the sketch this week......                                                                                                         
I hope you will make a card and post for us to see...we love seeing all the different way to interpret.
Happy Stamping
Michelle Hughes

2 comments:

  1. Love this paper and haven't ordered yet. You have inspired me! Sweet card. From your DT friend...the 'other' Hughes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fall papers are really pretty, super cute stamped images, really nice card :)

    ReplyDelete