Saturday 17 August 2013

color challenge and more!

Hello Crafty friends!
      Today I had some time to make a few cards. First was for the colour dare over at http://www.colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.ca/  The colors are pear, lagoon, and buttercup. They came out pretty bright on my card.....so far its not my fav. What do you think?


     My next card was one I had started making and finished when I found it today since my boss asked me to make some thank you cards :)

     This last card is for my honeys birthday today :) I also used the AHSC #17 check them out here .http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca/ This one was a little bit of a challenge for me but I really like how it turned out! love the proplayer paper pack and the hexagon shapes :)

Well.....Im off for vacation for 2 weeks! I cant wait!! Going camping in Algonquin.... So far the weather looks good! Hope it stays warm!
Take care...Hope you get some inspiration.
Michelle

14 comments:

  1. Michelle! Fancy meeting you at the Color My Heart challenge! I personally LOVE this soft little creature with those bright colours. GREAT colouring of the focal image, and I like the addition of the embossed and sanded Pear layer. Thanks for linking up with Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Thanks :) I do have a friends birthday and she will love these colours! I love how the colour dare takes me out of my comfort box :) "see" you around ;) for sure!!

      Delete
  2. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great details! Love the shadows as well as the bow and sanded, embossed background. Thanks for sharing in the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mouse house stamp! What a cutie! All three cards are sweet and

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charming! I love that fan too. TFS (sorry for 2 quotes for some reason it freezes on me?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love House Mouse so your first card is my fave. Nicely done with the Color Dare combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards, Michelle. We're so glad that you entered this week's Color Dare challenge again! As a past winner of the Color Dare Diamond Award we would like to invite you to become a Guest Designer for a future Color Dare--are you up for the challenge? Please contact me at mflayer at Comcast dot net for more details. (I left this invitation as a comment on your blog several weeks ago but haven't heard from you yet.)
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did reply ... I would love too!! :) just on my iPhone for a while yet as we're camping in the back country :)

      Delete
  8. Great cards, and I love the Pun Fun Stamps. Great Fan card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I sure like it! What an adorable little guy! I love how you accented the word "special" in the sentiment with color. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the play on words for the fan, and i love that stamp. Great job !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Pun Fun set, it is one of my favourites, I also love how you used Pro Player.

    ReplyDelete