Saturday 28 January 2012

Be My Valentine

I love making Valentine cards!! But I am very far behind on the number of them I need to make! But here are 3 (and the only 3) I have made so far! My first one uses the chipboard hearts from CTMH and I sponged tulip ink on it. The words together comes from the card chatter - love stamp set.D1464
this next card is a http://www.house-mouse.com/ stamp set! I just love them :) Hearts are from the affection c1441 stamp set from close to my heart. And the new sparkle flourishes! I just LOVE them!!!

 And this card uses the retired stamp set called In My Heart from Close to my heat and the new bakers twine. I also love this! This was my first time using it..

All the "patterned paper" is STILL wrapping paper from a Christmas gift from my sister in law :) 

2 comments: